Thank you for visiting our Online Press Kit! Feel free to evaluate and use the following resources for preparation for articles, interviews, radio/tv/podcast appearances, workshops, or joint ventures. We would love to be a partner in your print and online media, broadcasting, journalistic, blogging, or podasting endeavors. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Cindy Locher, BCH, MNLP at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (952) 356-0010.
ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center
ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center is the place for you to reinvent and empower yourself to be the person you wish to be. Most people in life find that they need help along the way to make their life more enjoyable and fulfilling; to change those habits that they just can’t seem to change themselves. ChangeWorks is unlike any other hypnosis provider in that we incorporate multiple, highly sophisticated techniques into our client work.
Cindy Locher, BCH, MNLP
Cindy Locher, BCH is a Hypnotherapist and Master NLP Practitioner; her passion and purpose in life is to help others cultivate a mindset for success and realize the true potential of their “Magical Minds.” Cindy has built a successful private practice, is the author of Mastering the Art of Success, (2012) with co-authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen (of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series), and Creating Resilience: Ego Strengthening Hypnosis Scripts (2014). She has also authored and published over 30 audio programs using hypnosis and NLP for personal transformation. Cindy speaks professionally on success topics and is renowned for her hypnosis audios. She is currently co-authoring her next book, The Rules of the Mind, with Jody Kimmell, CHt. Cindy lives and works in Apple Valley, Minnesota.
Cindy Locher is a board certified hypnotherapist, author, speaker, coach, mentor, and an authority on mindset mastery for behavioral change. Her powerful approach includes a variety of proven techniques for rapid transformation. If you have a burning desire to take your life to the next level, Cindy will help you do that. She is passionate about teaching others to use the untapped power of their “Magical Minds” and creating massive confidence and personal change for her clients.
Jody Kimmell, CHt, MNLP
Jody Kimmell is a a certified Clinical and Medical Support Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. He specializes in working with children and adults with ADD/ADHD and Aspergers/HFA. His purpose as a hypnotherapist is to help clients connect to, and use, the resources within themselves to live a more satisfying life by teaching clients tools to use along with the innumerable resources of their subconscious mind. By using the natural, yet altered state of hypnosis, people can achieve extraordinary states of physical and mental relaxation and focus. That, coupled with an intense emotional desire to create positive change or modify certain behaviors, incredible outcomes occur.
Hypnotic Radio Hour – February 5, 2014
Hypnotic Radio Hour is a one-hour format airing on KDWA 1460 AM in the Twin Cities.
Hypnosis Today Radio was a one-hour format airing from 2009 to 2012, highlighting the benefits of hypnosis for a wide variety of issues and featuring prominent names in the fields of hypnosis and personal transformation. Listen to selected shows below:
Guest Radio Appearances
Cindy’s keynote talk is Your Magical Mind, a motivational talk that shows the audience or listeners
- what is happening in your mind when they feel stuck;
- that if you are able to imagine something then the capability lies within you;
- teaches the five ways the subconscious mind learns, so that you can intentionally program your own subconscious mind, using those hard-wired learning pathways;
- gives concrete evidence that you are capable of more than you previously thought possible.
- WARNING: once you have learned and accepted the ideas presented in this talk, you will never be able to see yourself, your life and your world the same way again!
This is a motivational talk suited to entrepreneurs, business professionals and anyone who feels they want more out of life but are just not sure what is holding them back!
Cindy also speaks to other health practitioners at conferences nationwide on the following topics:
- How to use language patterns to prime your clients for success;
- Medical Hypnosis;
- The Insomnia-Blood Sugar Connection: The relationship between blood sugar, insomnia, obesity, anxiety and depression. Could the root cause of your client’s symptoms be poor blood sugar management? Yes, and Cindy will teach you interventions so that you can help your client not only sleep better and feel better today but for the long term.
These topics have been taught at the National Guild of Hypnotists national conference; the national conference of the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association, and HypnoThoughts Live convention in Las Vegas.
Books by Cindy Locher
Mastering The Art of Success
Creating Resiliance: Ego Strengthening Hypnosis Scripts
Potential Interview Questions:
5. What advice do you have for someone who is currently facing challenges in their life?
9. Can hypnosis be done over the phone?