Break out of the prison of anxiety, fears, phobias, and excessive worry!
You may think you’ve tried everything, but you haven’t tried the techniques used by Cindy Locher, and with her unique, proven system that addresses both your conscious and subconscious minds you will not only feel the fears melt away, you will feel in control, both now and for the future.
Cindy is the co-author (with Jack Canfield from the Chicken Soup for the Soul series) of Mastering the Art of Success, and her forthcoming book, I’ve Tried Everything: Finding Relief of Anxiety through Hypnosis, explains her highly effective methods for helping clients find relief from fears. Cindy teaches Anxiety Relief through Mind Body Techniques at Normandale College and has helped hundreds in her private practice to regain their status as captain’s of their minds.
Hypnosis and NLP can really help. You will be amazed how quickly and how much! You will learn how to be in control of your mind’s reactions and your emotions.
“Gaining the feeling of being in control is the #1 comment that I hear from my clients.”
[box] The use of hypnosis for any diagnosed issue such as anxiety requires a medical referral from the diagnosing physician or psychiatrist. This is not difficult to obtain, and we will provide you the forms and help with the process. [/box]
Do you have one of the following issues?
* Nervousness and apprehensions in social situations
* Feelings of loss of control
* Feelings of comparing yourself to others, fear that you’re not “measuring up”
* Academic issues because of fears in test situations
* Fears and Apprehensions about specific people or situations
* Fear of Public Speaking
* Fear of Flying
* Fear of Heights
* Other fears or “phobias,” such as small spaces, driving, etc.
Call today to book your consultation or appointment: (952) 356-0010
Come in! You’ll learn about Lyle the Lizard, and how to manage the part of your brain that’s creating your fearful states. You’ll learn to become the CEO of your mind, and get the results that YOU want!
Who are Cindy’s clients? Most are educated professionals, CEOs, CFOs, corporate directors and even university presidents. Some are sales people and others in middle management feeling pressure from above and below in the organization–but most of all, feeling pressure from within. Stress, comparing yourself to others, pressure to perform, and the uncertainty of this economy has all combined to create a surge in anxiety related issues. If you’re feeling this way, rest assured you’re not alone; we’ve seen a strong increase in the percentage of our practice that handles stress/fears/anxiety issues in the past few years.
Chances are you FEEL alone, though, because just like you, others tend to hide these issues, especially in the workplace. Chances are, members of your team are feeling it too. But you don’t have to continue feeling this way. The methods Cindy uses work, and they work quickly. Not only to give you relief today, but to retrain your brain so that you never need to feel this way again. This work puts YOU in control.
Many people refer to their reactions as anxiety, phobias, social anxiety, generalized anxiety, anxieties or panic attacks. It is important to note that these terms have become very commonly used and often times misused. Anxieties, phobias and panic disorders require treatment by a medical profession or mental health professional. However, many people who call their issues by these names in fact have fears and apprehensions that can be overcome with hypnosis, NLP, and other mind-body anxiety techniques. Come in for a free consultation to find out if Cindy’s methods are right for you.
Download a pdf file of the introduction to Cindy’s new book here:
How do fearful states happen?
Your THOUGHTS create and trigger your EMOTIONAL RESPONSE. Your fears formed, unconsciously, when your mind associated a thought pattern and an emotional response with a stimulus. Those fears can be released and you can learn new thought patterns to and techniques to prevent future fears from forming as well!
How does this method work?
* The relationship begins with a comprehensive intake history and surveys, conducted in person, to fully understand the genesis of your unwanted reactions, how it affects you and how you experience your feelings.
* First, we desensitize your mind to the specific triggers that have created the negative reaction in the past. This creates a freedom from the emotional reactions, and most people feel significantly better after just this step alone.
* Next, we use techniques from Neuro Linguistic Programming to provide you with a new response to the situation that created the negative emotions in the past. This new response (which can be neutral or even pleasant) replaces your previous reaction, and trains the mind the correct way to respond. You learn, perhaps for the first time, a feeling of control over your mind’s reactions.
* Then, you are guided through a process which provides the subconscious mind with concrete evidence that you can experience the situations that caused you fear in the past in a calm, relaxed manner. This hypnosis anxiety eliminating process is recorded for you.
* Along the way, you are taught simple, drug-free methods that you can use for a lifetime that trigger the body’s relaxation response, reduce the activity in the amygdala and increase your brain’s production of serotonin and beta endorphins, thereby greatly reducing the potential for further anxieties to develop in the future.
* You’ll learn how to manage your blood sugar too, and why that’s important for anxieties.
People with the following issues have been able to break out of their prison and live free again, using this process:
• Shelly had a Fear of Public Speaking, which was significantly reduced in the very first session. Most people realize complete reduction of their symptoms in six sessions.
• Bruce, who suffered from panic attacks and insomnia. Five years on anti-anxiety medicines, and after five hypnosis sessions and learning meditation, he felt able to quit his medicine.
• Mike suffered from claustrophobia and was shipping out to Iraq. He was afraid that his claustrophobia would kick in when he was in the armored HumVees. After his sessions, Mike was ready, his fears behind him.
• Alisa suffered from social apprehensions. She was unable to ride in a car unless she was driving, unable even to eat in public–her fear made it impossible to swallow. After her first two hypnosis sessions, she ate dinner with her family at a restaurant!
• Genie had a fear of flying and riding buses. Since she was a student on a large campus 2,000 miles from her family, this limited her life terribly. After her sessions, Genie flew back to her school without incident.
• Alyssa, who suffered from test anxiety, offers the following message:
“In October of 2008, I took the ACT test. On the way to the test, I was fine, but when the time came to take the test, my nerves kicked in. During the whole test I was nervous because I knew that this test decided my future. When I received my score, I was not pleased. I let my nerves get to me. A couple months later I decided to take the test again. I wanted help to control my nerves. Hypnosis sounded like the best option for me. After only two sessions with Cindy, I took my ACT test. With only two sessions, I felt my nervousness disappear. I felt very calm and relaxed. I am so glad that I decided to do hypnosis.”*
An Update!! On February 25, 2009 I received this email from Alyssa:
“Hi, It is Alyssa. I came to you about test taking.
I just wanted to let you know that you helped me so much. My ACT test score went up by 2 points. (Ed. Note: 2 points on the ACT is a BIG DEAL!)
Thanks for everything, Alyssa”*
And there have been many more, with similar stories. These are real results from real people with real, everyday problems that we all face from time to time, who found success using hypnosis anxiety techniques. I love working with these issues because they respond so well to hypnosis. But it goes beyond that. When you work with me, you will learn new skills that will last you a lifetime. You will learn how to recognize and control your anxiety,and when you are in control, you are out of prison for good!
Call today, don’t spend another day in prison. You will notice the difference after just one session!
*Disclaimer: Everyone’s different, and of course your results may vary. It is unethical to guarantee changes in human behavior and much depends on your motivation. We do require a consultation during which the program will be explained, and your motivation will be evaluated. We do not accept everyone who approaches us to do this work because we believe that your success is our success and we work to set you up to succeed.